You’re a Subscription Customer who needs to use Autodesk software at work and at home.
Contract Managers and Software Coordinators can request the use of Autodesk software on both your home and office computers.
Note: Home use is subject to certain conditions and may not be available for all software products or in all locations.
If you are an end user, you’ll need to find your Contract Manager to request a home use license for you.
If you are a Contract Manager or Software Coordinator watch our video walkthrough or follow the below steps to request a home use license:
- Log into Subscription Center and click Contract Administration.
Note: This link only appears for Contract Managers and Software Coordinators.
- Check the Eligible Product List to determine whether the product and version you want is available for Home Use.
- Read and Accept the Home Use Ancillary Service Agreement and then click Continue.
- Select your primary license type (Standalone or Network) and click Continue.
- For Standalone licenses, you can install your software on your home computer using your existing serial number; you do not need to submit a Home Use License Application form.
For Network licenses, you will need to complete the Home Use for Network Licenses application form:
- Confirm your Contact Information is correct, select your Contract Number and Country where you will use the product from the drop down lists.
- Enter the Product Name, Release, Serial Number and Quantity of licenses you are requesting.
- Click Submit.
Note: Learn how to find your serial number in Subscription Center.
Note: Please allow up to 5 business days to process your request.
Originalartikel von Autodesk